Always Wanted to Work at a Winery?
has the following immediate job openings:
FULL TIME EVENT MANAGER
Crossing Vineyards is seeking a full-time Event Manager to oversee event sales and implementation.
Applicants must be:
- Meeting with prospective clients and conducting tours of venue.
- Drafting sales proposals for events.
- Booking events and managing deposit schedules.
- Vendor orders and invoicing.
- Managing part-time event staff work schedule.
- Implementing events (includes set-up of event space, day-of coordination services for clients, overseeing staff and all aspects of event to ensure it runs smoothly from start to finish and meets client's expectations.)
- Extremely detail-oriented, personable, professional, adaptable, and comfortable with multi-tasking. (High energy and fast paced work environment.)
- Skilled with computers (mostly Word processing and Excel) and billing procedures.
- Comfortable with some heavy lifting and the general physical demands of the job (i.e. moving tables and chairs, carrying racks of glasses, dishes, cases of wine, being on your feet for extended periods of time, etc...)
Experience with event planning and design a plus, but not required.
Knowledge of wine helpful, but not required.
This position is full time and requires night and weekend availability. Compensation is salaried.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
PART-TIME TASTING ROOM/WINE SALES STAFF
Job responsibilities: Running the register/point-of-sale system in the Tasting Room; wine sales (includes explaining wines and pouring them for customers); minor lifting (cases of wine, racks of glasses, etc.); occasional sales support at off-premise events.
Applicants should be outgoing, personable, adaptable, and comfortable with multi-tasking. Must be able to handle large crowds of customers at one time. Knowledge of wine helpful, but not required.
Hours: Two to three days a week (mostly Fridays/Saturdays and/or Sundays 10:30am to 6:30pm) with some Friday evening hours and occasional other weekday hours as well.
PART-TIME BANQUET SERVERS
Job responsibilities: Food and bar service set-up for catered events including setting tables, pouring wine, serving and clearing plates of food and clean-up; some minor lifting required (chairs, racks of glasses and dishes, cases of wine, etc.)
Applicants should be polished and professional, efficient and comfortable with multi-tasking. Catering experience helpful, but not required.
Hours: Evenings and weekends beginning in May.
PART-TIME EVENT SET-UP STAFF
Job responsibilities: Setting up/breaking down tables and chairs for events in outdoor tent and inside the winery building; setting up/breaking down ceremony chairs on lawn for weddings; occasional mopping of tent floor, opening and closing sides of tent; directing cars in parking area for large events.
Hours: Mostly weekends, some weekday and weeknight hours available.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter to Kate Sielski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may also be dropped off in person to our Tasting Room during our regular business hours (daily, noon to 6pm).
Or, call (215) 493-6500 ext. 27 for more information.
Applicants must be 21 years or older.
Crossing Vineyards & Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.